Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Confession time...

It's 8:30 p.m. on Thanksgiving 'eve', and I really haven't gotten much done yet.

The shopping is finished (yay!), and there is a pumpkin pie in the oven, but other than that...


1. The house is still a complete and total wreck.


2. I still have orders to enter for a Thirty-One party.


3. Laundry? Don't even get me started.


4. The floor needs to be mopped, the bathrooms need to be cleaned, and I need to prep my brussel sprouts casserole (shut up. It's delicious.)


On the plus side?


Well...




um...



Give me a minute....




Hmmm.




Let me think...





Oh yeah! I took a really cute picture of the kids today. Here it is...




Proof positive that I actually accomplished something that is normally next-to-impossible.


Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

1 comment:

sarah. said...

It's a good day then. Who needs clean laundry on Thanksgiving anyway?