Sunday, November 7, 2010

Thank you for your concern.

My youngest: "Momma, are you ALL better now?" (referring to my recovery from a recent hernia surgery)

Me: "Yep. I’m pretty much all better!"




My youngest: "So now can you pick up heavy stuff?"

Me: "Well, I’m still supposed to wait a couple more weeks before I lift anything that is super heavy."




My youngest: "How long until I can give you a really tight squeeze on your tummy?"

Me: "Um… you can give me a hug, just like you always do, but maybe no *really* tight squeezes around my middle for just a little bit longer."





My youngest: "Well, how long until you drive better?"

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

muah ha ha ha ha! reminds me of the time I caught you zippin' around the whataburger parking lot to get to Chick-Fil-A drive thru...

Jen said...

Don't you love how she butters you up before she puts you down.

Too funny.