Friday, December 17, 2010

Her mother's daughter...

Phil is taking Josie deer-hunting in the morning.

I keep telling her that it will be very early. She says she’s ready.

Our little outdoor adventurer...



I am trying to warn her that it will be very cold. She says she’s ready.

Our little outdoor adventurer...




Phil has been trying to get everything together… snacks, warm clothes, his knife, etc., so he made her find her warmest jacket.

She tried it on, and said, “This will be perfect!”


Phil: “Yep, you’ll need it for in the morning. It’s going to be cold.”




Josie: “No, I mean it matches my gloves perfectly!”



Our little outdoor adventurer. ;)

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Did she get anything?

Tim Worden said...

I was fortunate enough to witness this. And yes, the gloves accessorized the coat perfectly! You need to accessorize this post with the pic of Josie with the deer I shot. I sent it to Phil. Hope you guys have a great Christmas!

Graced,

Tim Worden

Anonymous said...

One Word: PRIORITIES!!!