Thursday, April 28, 2011

Brace yourselves, people...

1. Went to Weight Watchers yesterday and I’m down 23 pounds… so, like, total ‘yay’ for me. This is the skinniest I’ve been since back before I got pregnant with Davis… so, like, total ‘double yay’.


2. Clearly all that smoking is paying off.


3. Kidding.


4. And with my re-discovered ‘pre-pregnancy self’, I thought I’d finally garnered the courage to share some of my pregnancy photos with you.


5. Don’t forget, though, that I gained a LOT of weight with each of my children.


6. So here goes… (oh, and you were warned).





























AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Gotcha!!!


Are your eyes bleeding??!? Because mine are.

WHO THE #*&$% DOES THIS??

Found this on Awkward Family Photos (truly, truly awkward)… 'The Circle of Life'...and I was stunned. And disturbed.

And you know me, I can’t go this alone once I’m stunned and disturbed.

So… you’re welcome. ;)

No comments: