Monday, December 29, 2008

10 Things I Hate

10 Things I Hate.

1. Rap music

2. Hominy

3. Bread pudding (um... soggy bread? hello?!)

4. Morning sickness (no, silly, I'm not having it now... just remembering it.)

5. People who are dishonest, or who are just basically full of crap.

6. The little wrinkle in my forehead from years of squinting (because I was too vain to wear my glasses).

7. People who are always negative. (Now, I KNOW this is a list of things I hate, so that might sound kind of weird... but I'm usually a VERY positive, upbeat person. I am, dammit!)

8. Being outside when it's cold and windy.

9. When someone reads over my shoulder.

10. That shivery, achy, tired, 'I might be getting the flu' feeling... which is about where I'm at right now.

1 comment:

sarah. said...

1. I'm with ya.
2. easy enough to avoid
3. um, sugar, with cinnamon and raisins, and topped with a nice whiskey sauce? what's not to love?!
4. I'm with ya again.
5. crap. that would be me ;)
6. You wear glasses?
7. crap. that would be me again.
8. I'm with ya a third time.
9. (note to self on this one...)
10. you didn't breathe in my direction today did you?...