Tuesday, December 30, 2008

10 Things I Love...

10 Things I Love (other than the obvious... 'family, friends, wine, etc.' ;)

1. The smell of fresh cilantro.

2. Really good dark chocolate.

3. Taking a nap in the afternoon, covered up with a blanket, especially when it's raining. Especially when it's a thunderstorm. (and I've remembered to unplug the computer!)

4. Lip gloss

5. Making someone laugh.

6. The theme song from that cheesy 80's show, 'Greatest American Hero'. I can sing it word for word.

7. Wearing flip-flops

8. A brand new fountain Diet Coke (You HAD to know that would be on the list! C'mon, people.)

9. Making lists ;)

10. Mad Libs

3 comments:

sarah. said...

8. hahaha.

Just surprised it wasn't #1.

Staci said...

It's number one in my heart...

Anonymous said...

Have you done Mad Libs with the kids? Of course with Evan I have to ask him and then fill in the blanks because he doesn't know his parts of speech yet, but the result is VERY rewarding. LOVE IT! Reminds me I'd like to get a new Mad Libs for the New Year... (ooooooohhh ellipses you're not the only one see??)