Friday, March 13, 2009

Ask a stupid question...

Thought this was cute... It was on Facebook, and I stole it for my blog ;)

I asked Davis (age 6) these questions about me, and got some funny responses:


1. What is something mommy always says to you? Um... clean my room. (no, I don't tell him to clean MY room!)

2. What makes mommy happy? Whenever I give you a kiss. (true!)

3. What makes mommy sad? Whenever I say, 'I don't like you.' (in truth, this doesn't bother me THAT much, but I'll let him think that...)

4. How does your mommy make you laugh? By tickling me

5. What was your mommy like as a child? Happy

6. How old is your mommy? How old are you? 64? No really, tell me the answer, so I'll be right! (and believe me, that is sooo wrong, on more than one level!)

7. How tall is your mommy? About 20 inches... I mean 30!

8. What is her favorite thing to do? You really like to love me. (Dang, this kid is self-centered! ;)

9. What does your mommy do when you're not around? She makes dinner.

10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? To be president.

11. What is your mommy really good at? Cooking. I really like your pasta. What's for dinner? (can you tell he was starting to get hungry at this point?!)

12. What is your mommy not very good at? Playing basketball. (he then goes on to cite examples of my basketball 'suckage'... niiiiice...)

13. What does your mommy do for her job? You make money! (Um, no.)

14. What is your mommy's favorite food? Brussel sprouts. You hork those things down. (I swear to the heavens, my child actually SAID that! And no, I don't hork them down... but I do love them!)

15. What makes you proud of your mommy? She's a wonderful mommy (awwwww!)

16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be? Jerry (from Tom and Jerry)

17. What do you and your mommy do together? We hug each other

18. How are you and your mommy the same? We both have blue eyes. You have blue eyes, don't you? (nope!)

19. How are you and your mommy different? We like different things. Like, I don't like brussel sprouts and YOU like brussel sprouts. (Okay, dude, we GET that I like brussel sprouts!)

20. How do you know your mommy loves you? You always kiss me and hug me.

21. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go? That's easy. Archiver's! (depends on the day, buddy!)


Sooooo, I thought I'd ask Libby the same questions, just knowing I'd get some hilarious responses from her as well. We made it through 3 questions before she ran out of the room, shouting, "I don't want to!" But for the record, here are her three answers.

1. What is something mommy always says to you? I love you, Elizabeth Caroline!

2. What makes mommy happy? That I do stuff you need me to do.

3. What makes mommy sad? Whenever I say, 'You are a woozle'.

And on that note, I'll have to give you the 'woozle' story some other time. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I bet that was fun asking him all those questions. Too cute!

We need to get together soon and chat.

Miss ya and love ya!
Daph