Monday, March 30, 2009

Um... what week is it, anyway?!

More Project 365 layouts from the last couple of weeks... which were VERY busy weeks!

I must say, as the year progresses, I am loving this album more and more. It is just so easy to stay caught up, and it is a real snapshot of what our daily life is like around here.

Yeah, yeah... it's not all birthday parties and trips to the park and pool... and sunshine and rainbows... lalala! (using my singsong voice)

So Jen, thank you for cluing me in to the fact that if you click on the picture, it actually enlarges it. For this reason, I am just posting the pictures of the layouts and not the journaling. If you're dying to read the journaling, click away, my friends!

Week of March 9-15 & Week of March 16- 22 (Spring break week)







Have a lovely week :)

2 comments:

Kris with a K said...

I love to keep up with your layouts...and your bluebonnet photo is a really good one!

jen said...

Love it, it just makes me work hard to get caught up so I can start one next year!!!