Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I might need a Walgreen's intervention.

Because I bought these socks. At Walgreen's.



I don't know how they ended up in my basket. All I know is that I just can't resist the impulse buys there. Someday I'll have to write an entire blog about my love affair with the 'As Seen on TV' aisle they have. A 'Bumpit'? A 'Slider Station'?!! Yes, please!

Anyway, I'm not sure how these socks manage it, but they are simultaneously the cutest AND the most hideous socks I've ever owned.

They also pick up an entire tree's worth of dry leaves when I wear them into the garage. Plus, I suspect that they will have to be washed apart from anything else I have in the laundry.

But they are freaking comfy. And they keep my feet warm.

So I'm going back to Walgreen's tomorrow to see if they have them in different colors.

And I dare you to try and stop me.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ouch. my eyes hurt from looking at those socks. wild!

sarah. said...

Yikes. I'm with Bonnie. My eyes are bleeding. You need some Crocs to top those off. Just blind us completely while you're at it ;)

jen said...

I might have to go to walgreens and get me some :) I think they are CUTE.

Anonymous said...

What is that (red barricade)?


Blog Archive