Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sexy, no?

Hi Honey.


In case you happen to be reading this, I just wanted to give you an idea for Valentine's Day.

As ridiculous as it may look, I really, REALLY want a pair of these...











It's called a 'Hoodie-Footie'. Fo reals, yo. Because it's footed jammies... with a HOOD!! It's from PajamaGram.

'Why' you ask?

Well, for starters, you'd never have to worry about my icy feet again. And I'll never have to be cold again... except that is, when I have to get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. And, um... I have to completely disrobe. But whatever.




Bonus?? They're available for the bargain price of ONLY $100!



Oh, and throw in a Snuggie, and a pair of those nifty 'Pajama Jeans' while you're at it.


Now don't worry, babe. I have the PERFECT gift picked out for you for Valentine's Day, too!














Our Christmas card this year is going to be so special! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All those really are are freakin onsies for adults! Did you also know that if your feet get hot you can unzip the feet? Honestly, the last picture will give me nightmares for weeks!

Anonymous said...

Imagine if you had bunny ears. You would look like a deranged Easter bunny like in "A Christmas Story"!