Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Two for Tuesday

1. Today I went to my Weight Watcher’s meeting, and I’ve lost over 10 pounds!! So, yay me! Guess what I did to celebrate?? If you guessed ‘bought a new pair of jeans’ or ‘got a manicure’… well, you’d be wrong.

Actually, I went and got a cheeseburger from Wendy’s. But whatever. ;) (hey! Don't judge... besides, I'm eating an apple right now to atone for my sins.)









2. Here’s a picture that my kid drew… it totally cracked me up. Not as much the picture as her description of it.




Josie: "Momma, look what I drew..."

Me: "That is too funny! Look at how scared the marshmallow is, and how devious the graham cracker and chocolate look! You’re such a great artist."






Josie: "Well, I guess the graham cracker *does* look devious. But that chocolate bar? He’s downright crazy."

No comments: