Saturday, October 25, 2008

I missed youse guys!

I missed youse guys!

That’s right. I will now be speaking with a Jersey accent from here on out. Why? Because there were plenty of samples to choose from at lovely ol’ Disneyworld. I will occasionally be swapping it out for a Wisconsin accent… “Oh yeeeah, you betcha.” How about this for an accent? “You’re makin’ me wicked angry!” (we actually heard a mom say that to her kids)

With that being said…. We had a totally fantastic time!!!!! (the people watching, alone, was a hoot!) But I am very glad to be home.

It’s about 10:30 pm, the van is scarcely unloaded, the kids are collapsed in their beds, the hubby is checking the college football scores on T.V., but I had to get back to you… my lovely, loyal blog readers!

So, my friends, we have some catchin’ up to do. Or as my kids like to say… “Ketchup, mustard!” (don’t ask me why they like to say that. I think they heard it at school. That, and an assortment of other things that make me say, ‘Where did you learn that?!)

But never fear because for you, I did the unthinkable. Yes, for you, I wrote a blog entry each day in PENCIL!!!! (and by the end of the week, it was a pretty sad looking little pencil. I didn’t have a sharpener with me.) Just so I could transfer it later when we got back home. I’m a damn junkie with this blog, I swear.

Over the course of the next couple of days, I’ll get them posted, so read them if you like, and experience the world of Mickey and Minnie with the Linson gang.

It’s gonna be fun. Oh yeeeah…. You betcha’.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WE MISSED YOU TOO!!!!!!!! My week just wasn't the same without your daily blog's. Glad you are back!!

Jen

Veronica said...

Yay! You're back!!! So missed you! I don't know how many times I checked the blog to see if you had posted anything. Not that I expected you to, but I had to make sure. Let's get together soon! Hugs,
Veronica

Shanda Boatright said...

Wow! Sounds like you guys had a great trip. Can't wait to see the pictures.