Sunday, November 9, 2008

Another booooring update! Sorry, folks, I'm tapped out...

Current Word Count: 15042 (yay!)

Busy, busy weekend around here... I'll post more later. The peppermint tea, the bubble gum, and the pulse throbbing 80's music (Motley Crue, anyone?!) are only going to keep me going for so long.

Fortunately, I'm still on track with my daily word goals, and have managed not to fall behind... even though there are days when I don't know how I'm going to eke out another 100 words, much less 1667 (daily allotment). Then I get to a part that I'm super excited about, and before I know it, I'm there.

Now that they've re-enabled the author search on the NaNo website, I might post an excerpt later this week. Um, I MIGHT... ;) I'll check with my two editors to see what they think!

Have a lovely Monday! (Oh, and I posted the new weekly menu on my other blog!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay first off. I think yo should give your blog readers a teaser of your book, only if they agree to send a comment. Plus you should send me the rest, because it is all I think about!!!!!

Second, I would like your pork chop recipe and the sloppy joe one. Jesse and I just talked about those 2 dinners yesterday (crazy). You can just call if that is easier!! Thanks for giving me props on my recipe :)

Staci said...

Heehee... okay the next chapter is on its way ;)

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I have to say, that I'm really impressed with the nanowrimo thing. I've been toying for a loooong time about a book, but I just haven't jumped in yet.(Lots of short stories laying around, no books!) So long story short (story of my life, haha), way to go... I'm really proud of you!


Blog Archive