Thursday, November 6, 2008

Update... oh yes... an update.

Okay, consider yourself warned... this post is about NaNoWriMo... yet again! So if your eyes were glazing over at the last post about my in-the-works 'speed novel', you may just want to check back tomorrow.

You can't see me right now, but I'm doing the happy dance!
d;aifjaoit
Oops! Tripped... I'm notoriously clumsy.

And WHY am I doing the happy dance? I hit the 10,000 word mark today!! Yay, me! (it always helps when you are your own best cheerleader!) Technically my goal for today was like 10,005, but I stopped at exactly 10,000. It just felt better...more even. I feel confident that I can easily make up those extra five words tomorrow.

I spent this entire morning (when Libby was in school... finally!) working on my story. Granted, it would probably go a lot faster if I stopped IM'ing with my pals while I'm trying to write, but hey, even 'serious novelists' need a break, and a little gossip every now and then.

Think you're sick of hearing about this? You have no idea... poor Jen and Sarah are probably screening their calls this very minute. If you're reading this, I LOVE YOU! haha

That's all for today... to recap:

Happy Dance
Pumping fists in the air
Spinning around
Tripping...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! Congratulations! Make sure you don't wear your keyboard out! :-)

sarah. said...

hahaha. This is what I miss when I don't keep up with your blog every day!


Blog Archive