Thursday, May 6, 2010

A good way to make me choke on my dinner...

Last night’s conversation at the table:


Me: If you could go on vacation anywhere, where would you go?

Phil: But it has to be someplace you’ve never been!

Josie: Oooh, I think I’d like to go to Hollywood, California!

Libby: Ummm… ummm… (She’s five. She thinks Chuck E. Cheese is a vacation hotspot.)

Davis: New Zealand!

Libby: Ummmm…. Disneyworld?

Phil: We’ve been there. Maybe Disneyland?

Davis: Washington, D.C.!

Me: Good one...

Davis: South America!

Me: That would be cool, too!

Libby: Disneyland?

Me: I’ve been to Disneyland, but if we went to California, I’d love to go to Lego Land. I’ve never been there. Remember the cool Lego creations we saw in Downtown Disney? Well, they have tons more in Lego Land.



Davis: Is that where you were? When you slept with that guy?





(Silence…)







Me: What are you TALKING about?!


Davis: Remember? You slept with that guy. I saw the picture. In your scrapbook?









Oh. Yeah. *That* guy.



The newlyweds with a Lego creation, the ‘Napping Tourist’… October 1998… Downtown Disney

4 comments:

Laurie K said...

Hussy......

Jen said...

Thank goodness you had a picture :). Too funny.

Jen

Jackson Family said...

If you are going to be loose, please do not share the pictures with my nephew.

sarah. said...

Sure. THAT guy. uh huh.