Sunday, May 2, 2010

With extra cheeeeeze?!

It is Sunday night, and I am tired. Dog tired. Bone tired. Crazy tired.

What could make me so tired?!!

Three words:







Cub. Scout. Campout.
(More about that later.)

But tonight we asked the kids what they wanted for dinner... something easy (because you know... I think I mentioned that I'm tired ;), and nothing that included hot dogs or beans. Because, um... obviously.

Since we didn't have our usual 'take and bake' pizza on Friday because of the campout, that was an option on the table. (Gotta love Papa Murphy's pizza... they make it, and you bring it home and bake it. What's not to love?!)


Josie's vote for dinner? Chuy's (of course)

Davis's vote? Steak and Shake (ooh, good one, Davis!)


And Libby's vote? Pizza, of course. But not just any kind of pizza... her specific request was not for Papa Murphy's pizza, but instead?








Paparazzi pizza.





Damn pizza with your damn telescopic photo lens. ;)

1 comment:

Jen said...

That is my favorite kind of pizza :)