It is Sunday night, and I am tired. Dog tired. Bone tired. Crazy tired.
What could make me so tired?!!
Cub. Scout. Campout.
(More about that later.)
But tonight we asked the kids what they wanted for dinner... something easy (because you know... I think I mentioned that I'm tired ;), and nothing that included hot dogs or beans. Because, um... obviously.
Since we didn't have our usual 'take and bake' pizza on Friday because of the campout, that was an option on the table. (Gotta love Papa Murphy's pizza... they make it, and you bring it home and bake it. What's not to love?!)
Josie's vote for dinner? Chuy's (of course)
Davis's vote? Steak and Shake (ooh, good one, Davis!)
And Libby's vote? Pizza, of course. But not just any kind of pizza... her specific request was not for Papa Murphy's pizza, but instead?
Damn pizza with your damn telescopic photo lens. ;)
- ► 2012 (13)
- ► 2011 (49)
- Is that what you use to 'drunk dial'?
- I don't think these kids trust me one bit...
- Freakin' me out...
- I am warning you...I will turn this thing around!
- Don't blame me...
- I'd forgotten that my cell phone still had a ring ...
- Outside the box... the shoe box, that is.
- A good way to make me choke on my dinner...
- I can practically hear the echoes...
- Just another day on Planet Linson
- With extra cheeeeeze?!
- ▼ May (11)
- ► 2009 (184)