It’s spring. It’s almost summer.
And I bought a pair of gold sandals.
They’re cute. They’re not brown. They’re not black. They’re not my standard, ‘go-to’ colors.
And they were a good deal… soooo, I bought them.
When I got them home, and pulled them out of the bag, Libby gasped.
Her: Mommy! I LOVE your new shoes!
Me: Thanks, sweetie.
Her (studying the shoes): They’re sparkly. Like a queen!
Me: Well, they’re not really *sparkly*…
Her (delighted): So that means you’re not boring after all!
Wow. Um… thanks… ?
- ► 2012 (13)
- ► 2011 (49)
- Is that what you use to 'drunk dial'?
- I don't think these kids trust me one bit...
- Freakin' me out...
- I am warning you...I will turn this thing around!
- Don't blame me...
- I'd forgotten that my cell phone still had a ring ...
- Outside the box... the shoe box, that is.
- A good way to make me choke on my dinner...
- I can practically hear the echoes...
- Just another day on Planet Linson
- With extra cheeeeeze?!
- ▼ May (11)
- ► 2009 (184)