Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Attention, World:

Henceforth (because that sounds so official and all), my youngest child has requested that she no longer be referred to as 'Libby'.


She would prefer to be called...



(Wait for it)











"Something cute..."








"Like... 'Lola'."


Little Lola Linson?

I told her I would call her 'Lola', but only if she would call me 'Tater Tot'. It was my best effort to come up with the most ridiculous name possible on such short notice (plus, I was hungry, I think.)

I knew she would refuse to call me Tater Tot, and we could commence with calling her by her real name. I told her if she liked, that I'd call her Elizabeth. But Lola?!!


So on that note...











Tater Tot will see y'all tomorrow. ;)

2 comments:

Jen said...

We will now practice saying " Josie, Davis and Lola" with Ben :)

Nita K. said...

Love it! That Libby is a character. Love the new design, too.
Shanita