Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The summer is upon us...

Here it is, officially ‘summer’ in the Linson household. Day 2. And I just haven’t grown weary of this yet… “What is there to dooooo?”

The end of the school year was fast and furious. And frickin’ exhausting. All those parties. A preschool graduation. All that crying. (Shut up. I’m sentimental. *You* try sitting through that slide show without tearing up. I dare you.)

Here’s the cutest little graduate to come along since her brother walked across that teensy little stage, just a few years back...







Was *she* sad? Heck no! She got flowers and a Zhu Zhu pet out of the deal. AND the yellow gown and the ‘silly hat’ means that she now gets to go to Kindergarten. There is no downside for her.

Me, on the other hand?




Well, I’m adjusting. Or I’m not. But at least I have the whole summer to get used to the idea of my baby heading off to ‘big kid school’.

An entire summer to get ready for the inevitable tears on the first day of school.












And I’m not talking about hers, of course. ;)

No comments: