Thursday, July 1, 2010
Let's hear it for the boy!
That's right. It's my boy's birthday. 8 years old... seems like just yesterday that he was making his early arrival into our world.
Sweet Davis, I love you.
Without you, I would never have known the joy a baby boy could bring into my life.
Without you, I would probably never know that it hurts a LOT to step on a Lego in the middle of the night.
Without you, I would think that it was all too easy to keep the area around a toilet clean.
Without you, I probably would never have understood that a boy can and WILL climb as high as they can onto the countertops before Mommy comes back into the room.
Without you, I would not be daily challenged by your questions, your argumentative nature, and your own special way of seeing the world.
Without you, I would never be able to accurately imagine what your Dad was like as a kid.
Without you, I never would have discovered that my life was incomplete... without you.
Happy 8th birthday, son!
- ► 2012 (13)
- ► 2011 (49)
- Gaawwwd... I HATE it when I'm wrong.
- Speaking of headache-inducing...
- Which is why it's 1:00 in the morning, and I'm jus...
- Because, really, it makes perfect sense, if you th...
- Wiped out.
- On my cell phone with my husband...
- Fixated on near-nakedness
- A singularly distracting day...
- Is it JULY?!!
- Let's hear it for the boy!
- ▼ July (10)
- ► 2009 (184)