I think it goes without saying... but I'll say it anyway.
Honey... darling... angel husband of mine... I love you. I can't imagine my life without you. But sometimes, I swear, you get your mind wrapped around an idea, and there's just no shaking it.
Today just HAD to be the day? The day for you to boil up a whole mess o' shrimp and corn and potatoes and mushrooms... (otherwise known as a 'shramp bawl').
The day that you had to work late, and I was watching a friends' kids, and we're all tired...
and its late...
and its hotter than two gophers going at it in a wool sock...
and we have headaches...
and I was going to put everyone down for an early bedtime...
and picking up Bush's Chicken would have just been SO MUCH EASIER for dinner???
Truly, I love you. I do. And I love boiled shrimp. Especially with spicy cocktail sauce.
And in your defense, it was an idea that sounded GREAT six hours ago. Right now, I'm just hungry and cranky.
I guess that's just me being shellfish. ;)
- ► 2012 (13)
- ► 2011 (49)
- Gaawwwd... I HATE it when I'm wrong.
- Speaking of headache-inducing...
- Which is why it's 1:00 in the morning, and I'm jus...
- Because, really, it makes perfect sense, if you th...
- Wiped out.
- On my cell phone with my husband...
- Fixated on near-nakedness
- A singularly distracting day...
- Is it JULY?!!
- Let's hear it for the boy!
- ▼ July (10)
- ► 2009 (184)