Things I learned or was reminded of this week:
1. Even though a four year old doesn’t usually nap, she probably still needs to.
2. A dislocated toe hurts for a long time. Especially when you whack it on a shoe left in the middle of the floor. Especially when it’s your own shoe. Damn.
3. Guinea pigs poop. A lot.
4. If you put said guinea pigs on the floor in an effort to get a cute picture, the flash will probably startle the little darling, and it will likely try to make a break for it under the sofa.
5. An hour can easily slip away while sitting in Barnes & Noble, reading the first few chapters of Twilight to see if you really want to purchase it.
6. ‘We are often our own worst enemies’ and ‘Rome wasn’t built in a day’. And a couple of other platitudes.
7. Any rags that have ‘Goof-Off’ on them should go DIRECTLY to the garage. NOT the laundry room… ahem.
8. I take mine and my family’s good health for granted. I need to work on that.
9. Taking at least one picture a day is harder than it sounds. Especially when it's pictures of guinea pigs.
10. That I should keep it in perspective. What? Well, just about everything. ;)
Oops... forgot one: No matter how thorough you are with the Christmas 'undecorating', you will STILL find something that didn't get put away, once the boxes are already sealed and back in storage. Dangit.
- ► 2012 (13)
- ► 2011 (49)
- ► 2010 (146)
- On a more personal note...
- Pajama carpool
- Project 365... Week 3
- Sleeping in...
- Hot date...
- Voicemail blues...
- Calvin and Hobbes
- 21 days to make a habit...
- Project 365 Week 2...
- Rockin' out...
- Game on!
- This thing should come with a warning.
- Can you feel my pain?!
- Project 365... Week One
- High School 'Musing'-cal
- Things I learned or was reminded of this week...
- It's in the genes...
- Getting Unstuck
- Things you may or may not know about me.
- Project 365
- Tub time...
- I resolve to...
- You cuckoo people asked for it...
- ▼ January (25)