Thursday, January 1, 2009

You cuckoo people asked for it...

There's my toe in all it's dislocated glory. Sorry if I made you flinch or wince.

I was very hesitant to put the picture on here... not because it looks crazy as heck, but because I am in desperate need of a pedicure! Oh well.

Today its totally bruised and purplish, and I am walking pretty gingerly, mostly because I'm completely paranoid that its going to pop out again. Oh yeah, I didn't tell you that part? The doctor at the Urgent Care Clinic told me I might want to learn how to pop it back in by myself because once something is dislocated, it's much more likely to get dislocated again.

Isn't that just extra special?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is crazy!! Don't say that we are crazy for wanting to see it, we are all voyers in your world and we need to see everything!!

Jen

Anonymous said...

Ooo, I'd forgotten how pretty your feet were! Only, I thought you had webbed toes for some reason... =-D

Popping them back into place is worth knowing how to do, btw. I've learned with my left pinky.

Anonymous said...

wow, you totally grossed my hubby out with that toe picture. It really is at an almost 90 degree angle! amazing!


Blog Archive