Saturday, August 29, 2009

What's a motto with you?

Last night, we were watching 'Madacasgar 2' for our usual Fridy night 'Pizza & Movie Night'.

Yet again.

The kids love that movie. Even more than the first 'Madagascar'. It is quite the favorite for pizza and movie night, and to take on long drives to watch in the van.

And I have to say, I love King Julian, the lemur (voiced by the hilarious Sascha Baron Cohen)... "Put your arms in the air, Maurice! It's more fun that way!!" Which, by the way, is our new 'bestest' Linson phrase that we shout to each other while on rides at Six Flags. ;)

If you haven't seen it, you should watch it. And if you haven't seen it, you won't really know what the heck I'm blathering on about.

But at one point in the movie, the penguins recruit a bunch of chimpanzees to help them fix the airplane (which has crashed in Africa. So, just to be clear, 'Madacasgar 2' doesn't even take place in Madagascar. Just thought I'd point that out).

Anyway last night, while watching this particular part, Davis mutters under his breath... "I just don't trust monkeys."

Pretty funny. But also a very sound motto for life, I should think.

1 comment:

jen said...

I say a motto that can be applied to many situations!!

Jen