Friday, April 9, 2010

Five random thoughts for Friday

1. I am all out of sorts, and discombobulated (holy hell… that didn’t even register on my spell-check because I’m *just* that smart.) Why?? Because I have gone almost a week, playing phone tag with my BFF in Colorado. All is not right in the universe when I don’t talk to her on, like, an every-other-day basis. This must be rectified. As quickly as possible. If not sooner.


2. Have you had a Bud Light Lime? I like them. They are cold and refreshing and light and limey. Hence, the name, I guess. They’re quite yummy with grilled chicken fajitas, and chips and guacamole. You should try one… if you happen to be over the age of 21, that is (jeez, of course!)

Oh, and ‘Don’t Drink and Drive’, people. Consider those today’s public service announcements.


3. We went to the pool yesterday, and O.M.G…it was COLD. The pool itself was heated, so as long as we stayed in up to our necks, it was fine. But when I went to get out and grab my towel, the breeze blew across my skin, and I became convinced that freezing to death would most likely be the absolute worst way to kick off. ‘Cause it’s so cold, and everything?


4. I colored my own hair this week. I’m still not sure about it, which is why I’ve worn a baseball cap for the last two days (other than the fact that I look *adorable* in a baseball cap). If you see me this weekend, try not to point and stare. And giggling? Well, I might just have to go, like, all ‘bald Britney Spears with an umbrella’ on you.


5. I still have the Dora the Explorer head in my shower. At some point, I’m getting rid of it, but right now, I need to make sure that it is not going to come back and haunt me. So, I’m still speaking nicely to it on a daily basis, and inching it closer to the door.

No comments: