Things you may or may not know about me.
1. I have a twin.
2. I don’t really have a twin. I’m a pathological liar.
3. I’m not REALLY a pathological liar. I am just an embellisher of the truth.
4. Now you’re going to wonder if everything I say is complete and utter crap.
5. Good. That’s what I was shooting for. ;)
6. Here’s one: When I was fourteen, my best friend tried to teach me to drive and I drove her dad’s car right into a deep ditch. It had to be towed out.
7. The song, ‘Release Me’ by Wilson Phillips changed my life for the better.
8. When I was a middle school teacher, I led my Texas Future Problem Solving team to a State Championship two years in a row.
9. The smell of cigarette smoke makes me nauseous.
10. I broke my left arm when I was in junior high, horsing around in the girls’ bathroom.
11. I once saw Emilio Estevez waiting in line at a movie theater in Austin, Texas.
12. I used to have very long hair that hung almost to my waist.
13. I have never been to Canada. But I would like to go.
14. I have been drunk in a border town in Mexico. I would not like to do that again.
15. My middle name is Anne.
16. One of the statements from #6-#15 is not true. Any idea which one it is? ;)
- ► 2012 (13)
- ► 2011 (49)
- ► 2010 (146)
- On a more personal note...
- Pajama carpool
- Project 365... Week 3
- Sleeping in...
- Hot date...
- Voicemail blues...
- Calvin and Hobbes
- 21 days to make a habit...
- Project 365 Week 2...
- Rockin' out...
- Game on!
- This thing should come with a warning.
- Can you feel my pain?!
- Project 365... Week One
- High School 'Musing'-cal
- Things I learned or was reminded of this week...
- It's in the genes...
- Getting Unstuck
- Things you may or may not know about me.
- Project 365
- Tub time...
- I resolve to...
- You cuckoo people asked for it...
- ▼ January (25)