Don’t we all do it?
As parents, we worry. We wonder. We try to figure out if we’re doing everything right. We stay up late, feeling guilty because we’re not sure we made the correct choices for our kids.
Some days I feel like I’ve got this parenting thing wired, and that I’m raising my kids in a way I can be proud of.
And then there’s tonight.
Nothing like hearing your four year old daughter singing... “Doncha’ wish your girlfriend was hot like me?!” to really make a person doubt some of their parenting decisions. ;)
- ► 2012 (13)
- ► 2011 (49)
- ► 2010 (146)
- Mommas, don't let your babies...
- Memorial Day Weekend
- "If I were President" by Josie. Age 8
- It's in the bag!
- Shorties, but goodies...
- You have GOT to be freakin' kidding me!
- Time after time after time...
- In honor of Mother's Day...
- Your kid's so cute, they should be in a magazine!
- Three weeks later...
- ▼ May (14)