Sunday, May 31, 2009

Mommas, don't let your babies...

Don’t we all do it?

As parents, we worry. We wonder. We try to figure out if we’re doing everything right. We stay up late, feeling guilty because we’re not sure we made the correct choices for our kids.

Some days I feel like I’ve got this parenting thing wired, and that I’m raising my kids in a way I can be proud of.

And then there’s tonight.

Nothing like hearing your four year old daughter singing... “Doncha’ wish your girlfriend was hot like me?!” to really make a person doubt some of their parenting decisions. ;)

3 comments:

Jen said...

I sure it gave you a laugh though!! Now that makes it a good parenting decision!!

4 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen

Autumn Daughtrey said...

How about, "You spin me right round baby right round when you go downtown" rapper version not origional...
I asked Emma what downtown was and she didn't know, I quickly informed her it was the middle of a city with a bunch of big buildings.

Stacy said...

Can I ask her to sing it for me the next time I see you?