Tuesday, July 21, 2009

200th post...

I wish that I could say my 200th post was going to be amazing.

But I couldn't figure out what I wanted to say... I thought about throwing a little party, but then I just decided to make it easy, and to have a little drink for all of us. I know it's only 9 in the morning, but I have some errands to run this morning, and if I have to be in a van with 3 screaming kids, I need something to take the edge off. ;)
(kidding, my friends...)

200 posts on this here Planet Linson (not counting my ill-fated menu blog, and my now virtually defunct creative writing blog... I've discovered I only have so many hours in each day. Anyway, I have to leave time to watch 'Obsessed' on A&E, so if it means you people have to figure out your own food situation, so be it).

Considering that I started this blog in August of last year, that's a lot of hot air sent your way in a short amount of time.

Here's to another 200 (raising my glass in a toast. Um... my 'virtual' glass. Sure...it's 'virtual')

:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 200th, girl.

*sip*

jen said...

Wow your 200th. I have enjoyed all of them!! Here's to another
200 :)

jen

sarah. said...

If you still need a drink, come on over tonight. We'll have one together -- with out the screaming children :)

sarah. said...

oh and gratz on the 200 thing.