Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Whoops!

So, I did the math. And as usual, when I do math, I end up feeling like an idiot.

I noticed yesterday on my blog entry list that my yearly total of blogs for 2008 & 2009 did NOT, in fact, add up to 200. It was more like 194. Hmmm...

What's the deal? Well, the number 200 that was listed on my blog account included all my posts, even my drafts that I did not publish for some reason, probably because I got busy doing something else, like unclogging a toilet (my 4 year old has a toilet paper 'problem') or being distracted by a child throwing a tantrum on the floor next to me because I said they couldn't have a snack thirty minutes before dinner (what is it about summertime that makes my kids think they should be allowed to eat unlimited snacks, all day?!)

I went back to read a few of these drafts, and most of them were unfinished. One was entitled, 'Fighting with Play-doh', and it was a riveting account of making homemade play-doh for Libby's preschool class. Wow, aren't you devastated that you never got to read that little gem?!

Anyway, I will get to the 200 mark in the next few days, but it will be a little anticlimactic at this point. Who am I kidding? It wasn't THAT big of a deal to begin with... I was just short a blog topic yesterday.

But when 300 comes along, I will SOOO be ready. ;)

2 comments:

Veronica said...

What a letdown! Hehe! So, post the drafts. I'm sure they are hilarious!

Anonymous said...

I feel duped. ;)