Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Is it too early to start thinking about Halloween?!

Okay, okay... I know that in the past few years, I've made my family dress-up in all sorts of crazy Halloween costumes. And I *know* that I bring my poor, innocent husband into my delusions.

We have been the 'Incredibles'... we have been Dalmatians... we have even been insane Disney tourists with black socks and sandals, cameras slung around our necks, and Mickey Mouse ears on our heads (are you noticing a 'Disney' theme, here?!)

But I have NEVER... EVER... forced my husband to go have professional pictures made of our lunacy. He does alot for me, but I think that might just push him directly over the edge.

Phil's a great sport, I must admit. He's a one of a kind when it comes to being a team player at Halloween. Or at least, I thought he was, until I discovered my new favorite laugh out loud website, called
http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/

...and imagine my delight when I saw this...









I don't know who the hell this lady is, but hats off to her for making me look normal.

'Beary' appreciated, my friend. ;)

3 comments:

jen said...

That is the funniest photo I have ever seen:) They make you look so tame :)

Jen

Keese Klan said...

ha ha ha... when I first saw the pic in my "following" I thought it was you, and I almost fell over! WHEW - VERY relieved!

Amy said...

We started coming up with our costumes today....right there with ya!