Sunday, July 12, 2009

Pooh who?

You know how some people watch Jerry Springer (is that even still on?) because it makes them feel better about their own life? "Hell, I may have a lot of crap goin' on, but at least my wife never slept with my best friend, who happens to be a transexual midget truck driver."

Well, right how, I'm feeling pretty smug. Yet another family that is crazier than mine at Halloween...









Gotta love the dedication of this family. Gotta love the expression on Eeyore's face. (Is it just me, or is he waaaay too 'into' this photo op?!)

This little photo reminds me of Davis's new favorite joke:

"Why did Tigger look in the toilet?"

"He was looking for Pooh!"

That's some funny crap right there, my friends. ;)

2 comments:

jen said...

WOW!! You are now seeing some great ideas for family photos on Halloween. You know that family had that picture framed and stuck randomly in the middle of a huge wall in their house.

sarah. said...

Davis is awesome.