Sunday, July 5, 2009

Always so patriotic...

I’m not sure, but I think that my oldest child just *might* be channeling Sarah Palin…

Or at least that’s what I was thinking last night, when we were in the front yard, setting off fireworks with our neighbors to celebrate Independence Day.

Josie was skipping through the yard, waving a sparkler, singing, “Happy Birthday, America!” to which she added… “God’s faaavorite country!”

Phil and I had to chuckle… I guess if she starts to tell everyone that she can see Mexico from her front porch, we’ll start to worry. ;)

1 comment:

jen said...

Again funny!!

I think you should appreciate my true dedication to your blog, while I wouldn't pay to check the blog on our Cruise, once home and having put the kids to bed I quickly came to the computer to catch up on all of your blogs!!

We had a great time!! I will call to fill you in.

Jen