Friday, October 2, 2009

No time! No time!

Well, hell's bells, people. What did you expect?! It's the freakin' week before the Hairy Man Festival.

No time! No time!

Blogging? Nope.

Laundry folding? Nope.

Making dinners that don't have 'hot dogs' as the main ingredient? Nope.

Don't worry. I still love you. I *do*!! Now, stop shaking your head at me. Seriously. I'll be back in the swing of things in no time. (ha! I just said 'no time' again! I'm so clever.)

And if you don't know about the 'Hairy Man Festival', I'll tell you all about it. Another time. Because right now...

No time! No time!

Toodles... :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

While most of your blog readers may understand your busy schedule and not be upset by you lack of blogging due to the Hairy Man festival, I am upset. It has now been over a week without a good blog and that is just not okay. If you want me to comment everytime then I need a bit more effort from you!!!

Chat with you soon!!
34 pages complete and some good stories!!

Katey said...

stac- i totally miss you and reading your blog i can hear your voice in my head...aww. miss ya.

please dont rub it in that i am not in town to go to the hair man fest.

ps i know why you have been so busy...growing out hair for the festival. if i have heard correctly the horse hair shampoo works wonders unless you already know this then just carry on...

miss ya