Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Pay attention, people!

Today's post has one specific purpose... I mean, other than to entertain the millions (gah!) who read it, of course.

Today's blog is to send a birthday hug to one of the greatest friends I've ever had.

My friend... who is not pitching a fit that her husband is flying out on her birthday to come visit us in Texas.

My friend... who listens to me throw my own personal pissy party over the phone on occasion, without ever pointing out the obvious (which is that on any given day, she's thrown more challenges than I have to deal with in a year)

My friend... who has one of the best laughs I've ever heard.

My friend... who is one of my biggest cheerleaders. (I *will* finish that novel, just so she can read it!)

My friend... who is one of the most loyal people I've ever known.

My friend... who 'gets me'.

My friend... Jen Levine.

Happy birthday, sistah friend. I love you, and I hope you have a wonderful birthday. You deserve it.


(you ALSO deserve another weekend trip to come visit me, but I won't push the issue just yet. We'll let the boys enjoy their weekend first! ;)

1 comment:

jen said...

Thank you my friend that was the nicest birthday gift!!

Jen