Friday, October 16, 2009

Unlocking the mystery

I know someday these kids will hate me.

I know that someday I’ll be paying for therapy that is a direct result of the things I post on this blog.

But I simply can’t resist telling the world (and when I say ‘the world’, well…I mean all seven of you) some of the things they say.

I mean, seriously, how am I *not* supposed to tell everyone about my 4 year old and how tonight she was walking around the house (probably looking for a guinea pig that she had ‘just set down’).

Anyway, every now and then, she’d pull her little Minnie Mouse underpants out of her booty crack.

Me: “Honey, stop doing that. It’s not nice.”

Her (with a touch of exasperation): “*Sigh*. Mommy, I’m just trying to unlock my panties from my butt.”

I love that kid.

5 comments:

sarah. said...

hahahaha

jen said...

She is just too funny!!! I can totally picture that cute little thing saying that!!

Jen

Shanda Boatright said...

Love It!

Katey said...

thats the best! haha.

Keese Klan said...

That's GREAT!