Thursday, October 8, 2009

So much for my lucky pen.

A few days ago, I was getting my hair highlighted, and my hair takes an insanely long time to process (could be that I love those ashy blonde highlights so very much, but my hair is so dark that it takes frickin' forever).

Anyway... I had taken my little blog notebook with me, harboring terrific and wonderful plans to get a bunch of little mini blogs written, or maybe to finish the chapter I've been writing for the last two weeks (no the chapter is NOT that long... it's just THAT good. Okay, well maybe its not that good... this particular chapter takes place in a Gymboree. The play place, not the store. Like that makes a bit of difference.) Okay, now I'm just rambling.

So, I took my iPod & my notebook, and I'd even brought along my lucky pen. (Yes, I have a lucky pen. And yes, I *know* I need a laptop if I'm ever going to become a 'serious' writer... donations can be sent in care of 'PlanetLinson'. ;)

Big plans, people. A bunch of little witticisms. Some intriguing insights. A few hilarious, yet true, anecdotes.

Big plans.

And then...

Well, then I noticed the stack of 'People' magazines on the table in the waiting area.

So, yeah. There's that.

3 comments:

jen said...

People Magazine gets me everytime :)

Anonymous said...

I succumbed to the People Mag. allure last night when Agatha and I were getting pedicures. So much "need to know" information in there!

sarah. said...

Any chance your lucky pen has a red flower on it? Dare I hope...