Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Is it *really* only March 3rd?!

I am making a most diligent effort to blog every day in March. Yes, I said it. EVERY DAMN DAY!!

Now don't ask me what I'm going to do about posting when I'm in Port Aransas this weekend for a baton twirling competition. Only in Texas, my friends. (Note... MAJOR burglar alarms)

And... (Note: Yes, I said 'twirling'. I, myself, will not be twirling. I will leave that to my overly gifted child.)

So, even though I have a ton of ideas swirling around in my head for stories I want to tell you (really!) and even though it is currently 10:30 p.m. and I have been up all day, I just felt like I needed to get this blog out of the way.

Woohoo! March 3... three down, and and 28 to go.



I know that you're waiting with bated breath.


Right?






Right??!?

1 comment:

Jen said...

I will be very happy if you blog everyday.

Wish Josie good luck this weekend from Colorado.