Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It's called juxtaposition, y'all!

It's almost midnight.

I am awake for one reason... to register my children for swim team. It's a dog eat dogfish world out there, people.

Registration opens at midnight, and I'm banking on everyone else's power still being out from the thunderstorm we had earlier in the night.

I am blogging for another reason.

If I make




this post



long enough...







It will move




the picture






of the 'vajazzled'






hoo-hah





further





down








the page.








Away from






the pictures









of my kids. ;)














Mission accomplished. Well, partly.

Now if I can just get all three kids registered for swim team, I can go to bed.

Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Val Rice said...

Looks like exactly the sort of blog I enjoy! Like the imaginative lay-out.