Sunday, March 14, 2010

Lowered expectations

I guess this will teach me to open my big mouth.

Blog EVERY day in March? I'm not sure I've had a month where I've been less inclined to get on the computer!

I don't know why I think everything has to be an all or nothing for me. I tend to do things to the extreme. And if it can't be done to my specifications or standards... well, then why bother?!

My van, for example, is either incredibly tidy... or a total nightmare of a mess. Same with the laundry, and the house. There is no middle ground. Perhaps I should aim for something a bit more manageable. Just try doing everything in moderation.


For example... I will make an effort each day to only eat TWO of those mini Reese's peanut butter cups in the pretty pastel Easter wrapping.

You know, rather than half the bag. ;)

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I work the same way, all or nothing. It's a weird disease we have! I hope you guys have a fun spring break!

Shanda Boatright said...

Right there with you..still struggling to find a balance. :)