Thursday, September 18, 2008

"I love you, and I love you, and I love you..."

Alright, so this blog is just a 'shout-out' to my peeps. (Wow, I don't think I've ever sounded 'whiter' than I did right there.)

You know who you are... and *I* know who you are. My loyal fanbase (all 4 of you!) who not only read my blog, but are sweet enough to give me the awesome feedback through your comments and your emails, and the occasional reminder that I've skipped a couple of days. (Thank you, Jen... I love you, too!)

For my friends that read it to their hubbies, and my hubby who forces his co-workers to read it. For my pals that read it on my Blogspot, and those who check it out on my Myspace (nope- same blog... seriously... I have limited time in my day! Cut and paste is a good thing.)

Ya'll rock! Thanks for helping me find my voice... (sniff, sniff...)

;-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would call that an unveiled suck up. Keep em coming!

Jeff

Staci said...

Sweetie, I'm nothing if not subtle ;-)


Blog Archive