Saturday, January 23, 2010

Almost always...

Things I almost always regret…


1. Cutting my own bangs.
It is usually done in a fit of not being able to do anything with my hair, and a couple of times, it actually turned out well (well… *not horrible*). Most often, though, it has disastrous results.

2. Forgetting to defrost meat for dinner. It leads to this inane conversation in my house at 5:00 p.m.:

What do you want for dinner?
I don’t know. What do YOU want?
I don’t know. What else is there?

And that all typically leads down one road. Frozen fish sticks.

3. Watching Jersey Shore on MTV.
If you’ve seen it, you know just what I’m talking about. I feel like I need to take a shower afterwards.

4. Trying to go ONE MORE DAY before cleaning the guinea pig cage.

5. “Liking’ somebody’s facebook status.
This results in me getting e-mails all day from their friends that I don’t even know who just want to say, “LOL!" or "I like this!"
People, that's what the LIKE button is for!!

6. Not buying (fill in the blank) when I saw it/ them on sale the first time. No, it doesn’t matter what it/ them is/ are… the stupid thing(s) will be gone when I go back for it/them. Crap. I needed it/ them, too.

7. Saying things in anger.
Yes… this *is* my serious side. And…done.

8. Not shopping sooner for Christmas.

9. Almost every time I say the following phrase: “I can take care of it! It’s not a problem.”

10. Anything with tequila. I mean, I'm just sayin'.

2 comments:

Katey said...

hmm, this gets me thinkin about my list...

always love to read what is going on inside that head of yours

jen said...

I agree with #'s 1,2,3,thankfully don't have to worry about #4, 5, 6, 7, 8 not so much, 9, and for me it is vodka, and sadly so much more!!