Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hey now...

Preschoolers are so generous with each other. Well, most of the time.

And when they are in the mood to share, you just can’t keep them from ‘giving’ each other things. You know, like rotovirus and pink eye.

But what Libby brought out to the car today when I picked her up was something that I thought would never darken my doorstep.

Me: Um… WHERE did you get that?!

Libby: From Wyatt.

Me: Why?

Libby: To make a house for my monkey.

Me: A house. For your monkey. Ah…okay.

Libby: I’m going to keep it forever. And ever.

Me: Really? Forever?

Libby: Yep.



Well, it *did* make a nice house for a monkey, I guess.



And in a pinch, it can be a hat.



Still not seeing why I took issue with this particular gift from a friend?



Look a little closer.











I think I’d rather have pink eye. ;)

5 comments:

Jen said...

There is another sign I think would make a much better house monkey:)

Kris with a K said...

Ha! Snort!

Honor said...

That's hilarious! Sweet little Libby doesn't know any better...aww..*shaking my head*. Use that sign to help start up a fire in your fireplace when the cold weather comes back ;).

Amy said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I was thrilled today on my next-door neighbor's Facebook to find she's a "fan" of Sarah. Barf.

Uncle Dave said...

Use it to soak up the "waste" at the bottom of the guinea pig cage.
And, some "pink eyes" are worse than others....choose carefully.