Friday, January 15, 2010

Not today...

Okay, so I had a post all ready to go today. It was written down and EVERYTHING. And y'all... it was funny.

But I just wasn't feeling it. Maybe tomorrow.

Because today I keep going back to those pictures on CNN. The ones of Haiti and the utter devastation there. And those pictures are making me cry and giving me a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. I can't even begin to imagine the sheer helplessness all those people must be feeling.

So maybe tomorrow I'll be back with another snarky entry. But not today.

And if you pray, I know you're already doin' your thang. And if you don't, you probably should. These people desperately need our prayers and our donations.

Peace, y'all.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Half of my family is from New Orleans and the outskirts, and I remember the days after Katrina, not knowing where anybody was, and Haiti makes Katrina look like a Round Rock flash flood. I can't even begin to imagine...thank you for the homage xoxoxo