Tuesday, January 19, 2010

On the phone with my husband...

Him: Your blog was funny today.

Me: Ya think? I couldn't decide. I posted it anyway.

Him: I thought it was. I mean, it wasn't 'screen-spitting' funny, but it was still really good.

Me (dubiously): Um... you mean, 'side-splitting', don't you?

Him: No. 'Screen-spitting'. You know, it's when you laugh out loud suddenly and you accidently spray a little spit on your computer screen. Screen-spitting.

Me: And you've done that?!

Him: Well, I think you're hilarious, and I love to read the stuff you write. It cracks me up. So yes... I *have* spit on the screen before. Sue me.






And just like that, I fall in love with him just a little bit more. :)

2 comments:

sarah. said...

awwww...

Anonymous said...

Very Sweet...in that 'screen-spitting' kinda way!